07-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #36
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
Do you have any claim against us? You placed an order. It was not in stock. We refunded you in a VERY timely manner. End of story.

Stop harassing us.
Then why dont you stop harassing your customer. The only reson you refund my money is b/c I told you guys I was about to report you as a Crimal to my bank. If you were right, then why you refund me. What are you afraid of? You know you have no way to prove you are right and you did proved a incorrect informations to your customer. HAHA~ I place ordered that you guys have on site and says "IN STOCK". So, you just said that and ACTUALLY NOT IN STOCK. Good Job! I see how it work! Says IN STOCK and Charge the money, but has actually OUT STOCK. WOW~ By the way, so you said there are ONLY 1~2 people complain. So, which means that you want people to ignore your mistake b/c there isnt enough complain and mistakes. As a bussiness, 1 or 2 mistakes is already enough. Why cant you improve it and learn it a better way instead of complaing or argue back to your customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
well ill say this at least, i emailed them after seeing this i went and emailed them right away not expecting a response very quickly (since people said they didnt get any) but i got a very quick response within a day and have had 3 more emails replied to very quickly

they did charge my credit card before the plate frame was in stock, but supposedly it is expected to ship next week, we will see and i will post again

if it ends up shipping next week i would have nothing but good things to say about them

and bimmian has been the one with no stock, i don't believe mod bargains stocks most of their items, there meant to be a one stop shop type thing thats lists products from various manufacturers, order from them and they send the order off to the manufacturer who ships it to you, im sure they make a buck or two in the process
For sure now, they will try to cover their mistakes and work hard to cover these. Since they already saw the thread, they knew others will get affect by this thread for their decisions. During the rest couple days or weeks, they will try to make it up for the rest of the orders. This is the only way that they can gain their trust and bring the customers back.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-09-2007 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0