Thread: Georgia thread
View Single Post
      07-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #154
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Aight in addition to the Dyno meet that Tyler is checking into, I'm going to scope out Phipps Plaza on Sunday around 6 to see if we will be able to takeover an area of the parking lot. If so I will post a meet for 24th. I don't want to meet on the same weekend as Caffiene and Octane which is the first Sunday of the month. And by the way, it is back on again. See below.

Quote:
New Venue For Caffeine and Octane

No Comments
Jul 12 | Administrator • 18:16

Thanks to the efforts of Jack Walter we have a new venue for the August show. It’s in Roswell on Alpharetta highway, just a bit north of Mansell Road. Our host for the show is Nino’s Italian Kitchen, http://ninositaliankitchen.com/

Nino is a car guy and has held auto themed events at his place before. He’ll be doing breakfast and coffee for our event. Please park as close as you can to his place. The lot is large and as long as we behave ourselves (no engine revving or burnouts PLEASE!) we shouldn’t have any problems.
One of the conditions on using the lot is that we are customers of the restaurant ( this comes from Roswell city and the property manager) so please patronize the Resturaunt. Nino was very instrumental in speaking with Roswell about doing the event at his place. The food selection should be a lot better than what we had before!

I will be hiring off-duty officers from Roswell to police the event. Lead foots, consider this your warning as some of you may know Roswell does not mess around with traffic infractions.

I mentioned Jack Walter earlier. Jack and his wife Christy are frequent patrons of Nino’s and mentioned the show to him some time in the past. If you see Jack at the show please tell him thanks (he’s the one in the dark green land rover that looks like he just crossed the Serangeti). If it wasn’t for him I’d still be looking for a venue.
If you need directions just click on the link above and see you August 7th.
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB
Appreciate 0