View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Even I didn't think it would be this quick

Subject to weWANTanycar.com honouring their extremely competitive price (which I have spoken to them about and their underwriters have approved, subject to the condition being as described) I think the XKR-S is going tomorrow

But it's not all bad news....I'm getting something else

In fact, the whole reason for this is that I currently have plenty of equity in my (recently exchanged) Jag and I've been offered another car at a price that I'm just not going to turn down. Honestly, even I can't believe it but the monthly commitment on the new car demonstrates just how expensive my Jag was, mainly due to the residual performance and the fact I bought it new (note - the new car performs even worse residually, but I'm not buying new).

For a bit of fun, £10 to the charity of choice for the person who guesses what it is (one guess per person and there will be no clues other than to say that it really is something else).

OK, I'll give one clue.....it's not a new BMW M6. I'll tell you this because I did look and was stunned when I was quoted a monthly cost at Sytner Leicester (for an £80k, 100 mile example - thats already £20k below list!), £1600 per month, even with a 10% deposit! If I thought the Jag was bad, you'd have to be stark raving mad to buy an M6, even with 20% off!
Appreciate 0