zanth119
Buy the ticket, take the ride!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 330cic, 2012 328ix Wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
I would suggest a black or blue pad to apply the BFWD. In general paste waxes like the Natty's Blue Paste Wax are meant to be applied by hand. You could try to spread a bit of the wax on the face of the pad I feel you'll waste a lot of time and product. Instead I would just simply recommend applying it by hand or pick up the Poorboy's World Liquid Natty's Blue Wax instead. This liquid wax can be applied by hand or with a buffer and a blue or black pad.

In general I apply sealants and liquid waxes at speed three. No pressure is needed for these products, polishing is the step that requires some pressure. Your goal is to evenly apply a nice thin coating.

If you need more tips don't hesitate to ask questions or check out our detailing guide and our Ask a Pro Blog. Hope this helps!

Greg @ DI
Cool, thanks Greg, weather isn't cooperating this weekend, but I'll post up pix when I get her shined up, really appreciate all the advice. Also, thanks for the info on the training, should you guys ever offer in the future keep us posted...