View Single Post
      02-17-2011, 06:55 AM   #17
GreenThree
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstmx_ryder View Post
Nowhere in your post did you mention that USPS offered to overnight it for free.....you sounded like you expected Tischer to overnight it and when they didn't, you flipped out and cancelled the order that would probably have been on its way to you in a few days.....

It's really not a big deal, it's just a shift knob, a ZHP one at that.....

Not trying to be a d1ck but you kinda sound like a customer who expects things to be done your way when they don't comply, you flip out and cancel the order? Really?

Guess you had to have them the next day huh? Lol
Your right. Oh wait a minute. No your not. My first post clearly states the USPS would overnight at THEIR EXPENSE. I would not hav had it in a few days. The package was lost in the mail for a few days. A process that should have taken 4-5 days did not. When Tischer received the package back, it had been two weeks since it was shipped out to me. I was done waiting.

Maybe you are a customer who is used to paying for things and not receiving them. I am not.

Guys, the vendor could have very easily turned this around at USPS expense. I was just surprised at the way they handled it. Just my opinion. The other part of this post adresses the USPS. I don't want others to get screwed over by the post office in cases like this.

Thanks for reading

2015 335xi | Mineral Grey Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | NAV | SportLine | ZPP | ZDA | ZCW | Munich Build

Retired: 2008, 2011, 2013 328xi
Appreciate 0