jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooringhusky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3as View Post
had the opportunity to meet RooringHusky during my brief trip to SoCal. Unfortunately, our time was cut short. Really wished we could've had more time together to shoot. really great guy, i'll post the handful of shots we have as i wrap each up. enjoy!
This post made me so happy today after a bad week...You the man!

Ladies and gentlemen Jonathan AKA jm3as is such an awesome dude....Let me tell you guys...I showed up to this shoot late and he didn't even flinch...He started taking shots right away like a champ...He was hanging out the passenger window of the rental car working his magic...Hopping from the backseat to the front and all types of crazy shit lol....So half way through the shoot Jonathan tells me to move the car...I went to move it and car died....Ran out of gas!! LOL perfect timing...

So pretty much...After I showed up late like an ass...Jonathan still helped me get back on the road like a true homie...Much love brother!! Amazing work by the way!
Really appreciate those words. Next Time I'm in SoCal, reshoot round 2? I was still able to snap a few ill post up this afternoon. Glad this thread was a little pick you up for a shitty week!

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0