View Single Post
      06-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
xs2man
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 F11 530d M-Sport

Well, I submitted this mix for a battle on a DJ forum . Unfortunately, it was done very quickly as I had to go to work (I travel for work, and would have missed the deadline). So never had a chance to listen to it even before submitting it, and getting on a plane. Nice. And throughout the battle, I was seeing feedback for a mix I had done, but never listened to. Thankfully the other battler let me know which mix was mine, so I could decipher the feedback.

Anyway, the feedback from the battle was good, but there was at least one transition that let it down, and a small levels discrepancy. Mostly though, it wasn't actually the correct feel for the battle. It was billed as a melodic minimal, and I clearly went for a more Techno minimal approach, not really understanding what the OP was really looking for.

As it turns out, I love the stuff he was looking for, but wouldn't have classed it as minimal, hence this set. But do have plenty that would have worked, so hopefully we can go for a re-match...

Anyway, I thought I'd give the mix it's own thread on here, as I did enjoy it very much once I had a chance to listen to it, lol.

Enjoy...

http://www.mixcloud.com/xs2man/xs2ma...20-06-06-2013/

Funky (Original Mix) By Aaron Mash, Patrick Schusta
Guy Of The Minimal (Corner Remix) By AndReew
Rohypnol (Original Mix) By Corner
Playback (Original Mix) By Claudio Colbert
Pussy [Original Mix) By Corner
This Is Techno (Original Mix) By Bryan Clara
Bumm Bumm! (Original Mix) By Dimor, Tontherapie
Give Me The Gun (Beats Sounds Remix) By Corner
Pills (Original Mix) By Mami
Sprinkle (Phase Difference's Massive Remix) By Massaro, Corner