General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
It's not marketing. The guy in the pics died in '96 so some people out there put some photos together as a tribute.

BJJ, Wrestling, MT. Good Combo. How long?
BJJ, 3-4 years. Wrestling 4 years and on/off. MT on/off two years. Focusing mainly on BJJ (due to my Wrestling roots, I find it more "fun") so I do not have time for much else.

I always disagree when people do not find BJJ practical for Self-Defense as long as the school/dojo you go to trains self-defense. I believe most fights can be avoided and are not worth it these days. If there are multiple attackers, it's not like a BJJ practitioner will just flop to the ground and pull guard. Using a judo or wrestling throw against an opponent on to a hard floor will often hurt them pretty bad or disable them. From there, if at a bar both sides will probably have friends and the guy on the ground will be at a disadvantageous position.

Knowing how to grapple allows you to dictate where the fight is going to go.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0