View Single Post
      01-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #139
SIKH335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [1.00]
There are vbox tests of my car, while not as many as yours they are on this board. No need to take pictures of stock cars. As for Eric and the Sac event on New Years eve you both know why I was not there. But let's not mention that the last willow event was in your back yard and so is this one. Only differance I actually show when I call someone out. But that's beside the point. Either way I will see you there since your the camara guy now. Lol.

But it is what it is. It's gonna be a great event and I think all the guys with cars will have a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod182 View Post
Actually no more convenient than the fact that you didn't show up when Eric was right there in your backyard at Sacramento. And you knew he was going beforehand. But again, I understand we don't both know each others personal situations, and there was probably good reason why you couldn't make it. As far as my car, if it pleases you, I can go out in the garage and take a picture of a 100% stock car with my phone and text it to you, lol. As I already said, I probably won't even have the car when the event comes up. Otherwise, I would have attended. You on the other hand have no reason not to share the performance numbers on your car like I have. And if your car is faster, I'm sure you would be more than happy to display the graphs. There is a reason all the major car boards use the Vbox to measure 60-130 times, etc. So why not Vbox test your car in the 60-130, qtr mile, etc?
Appreciate 0