01-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #446
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by coma954 View Post
No @fazman, they were from Carmen Donato at Vista BMW in S. Florida... Im don't think a quote from an Maryland BMW would work if Im located in Florida. Doesn't each state have specific quotes margins that they have to go from and stay within?
I'm located in NJ, I got my extension from Jeff Steel @ Passport BMW in MD. Now... your case may be unique... i have no idea... but it might be worth the moment to drop him an email or give him a call. Whats the worse that can happen??? Your theory is right and he says he can't help you... a little wasted time. OR you can experiment beyond what you assume... and you can save hundreds or thousands on this one transaction alone?

I'd drop him an email/call, it would be worth your time (it was for me). Just remember, it's not the dealership who is giving you a warranty... it's BMW North America which is giving you a warranty... the paper work is submitted thru it's nationwide dealership network (they all use the same computers and connect to the same systems). Just like i can buy a car in any state I like from a BMW dealership and drive it home.
Appreciate 0