View Single Post
      03-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #152
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxTeexX~ View Post
LOL i love your long ass replies to my troll like responses. You say AB as if he was a deciding factor. he played on one leg during the boston series and was worthless vs the magic. the inconsistent odom you speak of didnt come into his own til those 2 last years as if he and AB were franchise players like a pau/wade/bosh. MY POINT YOU DONT JOIN 2 FRANCHISE PLAYERS MAYBE 1 BUT 2??? FUCK NO.

ALL of those blocked shots clips were just to piss you off and its clearly working due to your break downs lol. and gtfo with your stats already man, irrelevant! im done with you.
I love how you keep coming back here and talk smack but can't even come up with a response to anything I say. Keep dodging....

I can't even understand what you are saying. Can you use proper grammar at least?

Andrew Bynum was the anchor of the team. You think you can win 2 championship without him present in the paint? Bynum was average 15 point/9 rebound/ 2 blocks man during the championship seasons. Did you forget how deadly the Lakers were with Bynum and Gasol on the glass defensively and offensively?

So this is about Lebron joining forces with the 2nd best guard in the league and the top 5 PF in the league? While the Kobe had the most dominant center of all time and also the best PF Pau Gasol, 2nd best center behind Howard, and 6th man of the year Lamar Odom? Lamar Odom had better stats than the so called "franchise player" Bosh. 15/10 guy in the 06-08 season vs Bosh playing with Wade and Lebron 18/8.

Piss me off? I love making bandwagon Lakers fan cry. Keep dodging my responses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
I said the Lakers had to beat tough, good Western conference teams. Besides the Celtics, what team would you consider elite? I agree scoring titles don't mean much. However, why couldn't Lebron win one, while his team had the best record? Do you remember that cross over Iverson put on Jordan? Iverson played against the best, and when you were allowed to hand check. The only reason I think Melo came to the Knicks because they were the only stupid team willing to pay him his extension worth around $60 million. Had nothing to do with Amare. Amare never took over a championship series like wade did. Miami was down 0-2, and Wade had one of the NBAs greatest series. It was even compared to Jordan. Indiana would be a 6th or 7th seed in the west. Boston is arguably a .500 team. I agree, the bulls are a very good defensive team. However, they lack offense without Rose. I would say 26-32 years old in the NBA is your prime years, however, this is totally subjective. Do you honestly think Lebron could win championships with Bosh? Like I said earlier, Lebron plays both side of the floor, which I totally respect. I didn't say winning championship were far fetched. I said his time is limited because wade is the one player that I feel is not going to be around playing at 100%. And I feel he's the one that gets Lebron to play his A game.
I don't know which one is harder. Beating tough Western Conference team but play against a bunch of scrubs in the NBA Finals. Or beat tough eastern conference team (Boston, Indiana, Bulls with Rose) and still have to beat tough Eastern conference team (OKC, Dallas). You tell me....

The Bulls and Indiana were elite teams in the eastern conference. The battle between Rose and Lebron was epic. And Indiana killed the Heat in the seminfinals and was down in the series.

Because scoring titles doesn't measure how great a player is. Lebron isn't a pure scorer. He is a pass first and shoot second type of player.

Carmelo wanted to go to the Knicks and wanted to be traded to the Knicks. He wouldn't sign a extension any other team that is why the Knicks traded their core players for him. Amare in his prime was scary. He never had a good team (minus Steve Nash) or coaching staff to take him to the finals but he was near unstoppable offensively.

Wade was unstoppable in the mid 2000 season. He is far from that now. He can barely even make a jump shot let alone dunk. The Miami Heat is Lebron's team. Wade doesn't need to be 100%. As long as Lebron is 100%, the Heat will continue to win.
Appreciate 0