View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

M3 Upper & Lowerr control arms with stock shocks?

M3 Upper & Lowerr control arms with stock shocks?

I am in the process of redoing my suspension....way to much power LOL!!

I have a wavetrac/Quaife LSD being ordered tuesday (havent decided on wich one yet) and I have M3 Upper & Lower control arms also on the way (already ordered). They say they add a additional .75 of camber.....On my stock setup I removed the adjusting nipple and I am maxed out on camber I believe .85 and wondered if the M3 arms add aditional .75 to the maxed out stock camber or to just the stock adjustment. What I need to know is can I install these control arms with stock shocks and H&R springs or woulds camber plates be needed, if so I will wait because I will be getting BC BR coilovers/hotchkis sport sway bars in a month, I know the stock shocks + H&R springs suck LOL!!

I just do not like waiting and want to install these control arms ASAP LOL!!
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0