View Single Post
      05-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
Danny.B.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport

BMW E90 on H&R Sports

Finally got the Springs on thursday night, theyve only been sat in the boot for 2 months!!

Car sits nicely (on one side, more on that later!) and looks loads better, the ride isnt as bad as i first thought it would be although it can get pretty crashy on rubbish roads, plenty of them!

Put these on in anticipation of getting my new 19s in a fortnight!

Anyway back to the level of the car, it sits lovely on the drivers side, but is around 15mm higher on the front left, and 5mm higer on the rear left comparing to the right hand side, anyone have any ideas why this would be?!

I think theres a problem with the higer side as opposed to the right hand side dropping too much?

Ive read about these cars being corner weighted in hong kong and the usa so that when the driver is in the car levels off. But they apparantly didnt reverse this for the UK marker, so annoyingly when fatso over here gets in the already lower drivers side it wont level off!!?

Anyone else noticed a different between drivers side and passenger side? (PS the difference was there before the springs but this seems to have made it more obvious!)