12-22-2008, 10:11 AM   #45
a l l a n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
NOTE: I updated the OP with a short review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarela View Post
Congrats again! Im for you. Enjoy it!! What do u think after all?
My best mod ever! Thanks for your help on that question I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeokimster View Post
sounds great! I take it that the video was of a cold start? Have you been able to take it ont eh highway while cruising at 2.5k-3k rpms? If so how is the cabin drone?

Is the exhaust that much more apparent from inside?
I drove it for less than 5 mins to get to this location so it wasn't exactly a cold start.

Yes, the cabin sound is great. See short review on OP for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets1 View Post
NICE!!! Let us know your thoughts when you leave the shop. Two things I found: exhaust will sound better after a few weeks of spirited driving, and your ECU will take a day or so to learn the new installs, then it really kicks ass
The sound right after the install is already great but it gets even better the more you use the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
Pics of the intake installed? Did you have the shop do the intake as well?
I installed the intake myself. Nothing difficult. Took me about 1.5 hours because I spent some time taking pictures with a DIY in mind.

I'll post some intake pics later tonight.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake

Last edited by a l l a n; 12-22-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: update
Appreciate 0