View Single Post
      05-31-2012, 11:18 PM   #22
Want
YVR
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Monaco Blue

im in the same boat, 328i, automatic, 07. my car developed a rough upshift from 2-3, i mean really rough. I don't experience the jerk when i stop though.

when i took it in my dealership was useless, they checked everything, reprogrammed the car and changed the ATF. and then they were puzzled, the foreman basically said "well maybe they all do it". in the end i got annoyed at them and thought maybe i can live with it.

1.5years later and the problem has become extremely irritating, so I took it into a different dealership. they were immediately helpful but they had to jump through the hoops, check everything, update to 2012 version, etc. After they were done the foreman took it for test drive and acknowledged that the problem is still there. So now my SA tells me they're trying to get BMW to approve a new transmission or something along those lines.

I just have one problem, when i first took my car in it was under full warranty, now it only has CPO and certain things arent covered (programming one of them) - but there is no way im paying bmw 1cent because of the incompetence of the previous dealership.

Its safe to say this is the last AT i buy.