03-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #24
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsand5
kph maybe, otherwise pure bullshit...watch my vid doing 145mph and see how much straight road you need to hit just hit that, then add another 10-15 seconds going at that speed after that for just another 10mph to hit 155! The new C6 (2006) non-ZO6 corvette cannot pass 186mph and it has over 400hp! And at 190, the cop could not even catch you, becuase he has to be phsyically pointing the laser at you, unlike X,K, or KA, either out the window or standing out the car, then put the car in D and still not be able to pass 120 mph or so...or maybe....you just hit the magic button and wings popped out from the door and you took off...then you woke up. That's like a kid at work told me that his super moded Nissan sentra hit 190mph on I-94 in chicago, I cannot talk to him anymore. Sorry to be so harsh man, but I guess that we take performance and actual abilities more seriously than say, a honda board where the members are younger. No need to make stuff up to look cool, you already are, you have an E90...I think.
Sound of Speed has a 850rwhp Z3 coupe.
Appreciate 0