cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 330i E90 C55 AMG

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashecnc
You mean you're going to trash it? Will your dealer not give you another one in return, since yours is defective?
Yes I am serious:mad: . the spoiler is now sitting in my balcony ready to go down to the habour any time. Another garage shop has done another E90 I know with the same OEM spoiler from same batch , with strong glue needed drying for 6+ hours ( and this was the second attempt as the first attempt using tapes done by BMW had failed (pop-up). I would say the glue job actually looks ok. Okay, it can be done , but with great effort, and how long that glue job can last without the sides corners get pop up - God knows! Well, I cannot be sure if my spoiler has a minor error of the bending angles of two sides until I can compare with a good one side by side. This fkcing spoiler has already scratched the edge my trunk cover. Okay, this part is not purchased from dealer, I bought it from a local OEM parts shop, thus, the spoiler has BMW logo original packing. Anyway, fkc it , us$300 incl paint job and wasted my fkcing time , 2 mths wait, having talked to two vendors in hot days.

I will be looking for a perfect fit spoiler.
BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.
Appreciate 0