View Single Post
      01-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #15
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

Definitely interested in this as well; my performance dampers and ZSP sways will be going on in the spring (non-zsp e90), now just the springs left to be determined.

I'd obviously want to go with yellow performance springs (with lower rates than recommended for my car for added drop), but at $320 + I think i'll pass.

I'm instead leaning towards ZSP springs with lower rates than recommended for my car (i.e. I have an AT E90, I'll buy springs from an MT E92), should sit a bit lower. They're also very cheap second-hand.

I'd buy H&R Sport if someone can chime in and say it's worked well for them for xx time/miles. I really like the drop H&R Sports provide but won't want them on my car if it means my suspension will suffer. From what I've read, ZSP springs (due to being recommended height for the shocks) will wear my shocks less than anything else, and I won't have to worry about swapping/buying/selling springs an extra time when it comes time to sell my car.

PS I have a set of E90 M3 springs (rates x1/x2) that I'd sell for cheap, pm if interested.

PPS WTF Arsenal; painful to watch today
Appreciate 0