Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc3spat View Post
Thanks for the offer!
I will PM you when I am ready, would be good to meet some of you guys and learn from you, I am still new to the E90 whats possible and whats not...

So I am assuming everyone buys from the original site, get sent over then? That only works out to around $2500hkd.
Yes, I'd order it off the BMS website and get them to ship it here. That's the most economical way to do it. I've installed multiple PnP PROcede's and JB4's, so a pinout shouldn't be to much extra work. PM me when you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuBeetle View Post
BMS PBX user here! I'm happy with it in MAP 3.
But recently, my bimmer friends who owns a E9X 323 325i (N52 engine) pumped to the next level of tuning, they picked the Turner Motorsport and Active Autowerke ECU remap which are more refine and provide better performance gain.
Yup, there are definitely better ways to make power, but like most things in life, there a cheap way and then there's the right way
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0