Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 550i

Garage List
2011 F10 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple1 View Post
That's exactly what he tried to do!! in Hindsight was it a dumb move YES. But please don't knock him as if he's a bad driver before the damn caution he was almost 15 seconds on Kubica who was also driving his tail off, The guy is going to be great hate all you want!! He may be a spoiled golden child, but he is still the GOLDEN CHILD!
Sorry, watch it again a few times. Lewis wasn't trying to time the light / slip by anyone. The pit lane (box) where Kimi & Kubica were sitting is 2 cars wide. It's clear Hamilton didn't even see them when he left his pit .... he opened it up and was driving directly down the middle of the pitlane (to block anyone behind him) and by the time he noticed the 2 stopped cars, locked up & slid into Kimi. Kubica is fortunate he didn't get hit at same time *at least Hamilton chose to swerve left*.

Lewis (and Kubica) are the 2 young stars on the F1 circuit, but young Hamilton needs to calm down and start thinking. This lack of thinking clearly cost him the championship at the end of the 2007 season *where he had 3 or 4 different opportunities to secure the points necessary to win*.