07-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #98
indianras876_bimmer_livin
Don Dadda
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendeltouring View Post
You're engaging in more than a fair bit of interpolation. It's also evident that you feel entitled to a new BMW as a "loner" (it's "loaner" by the way) having brought in a nearly 5-year-old 3 series, not even sure if this is where you bought the car. In just about every post which have been absolutely riddled with spelling errors, you attempt to make your case, though only succeeding in revealing your default and rather angry state of mind.

I think people should be grateful for any service loaner as dealers aren't obligated to give you one, even less so if you didn't purchase that car there.
common debating tactic. you attack the person and not the argument. if u want to b picky the look back in my previous posts i have spelled "loaner" both way. its a typo. that neither here nor there. even if i was illiterate that is not what is being discussed here. and no matter what year i buy i do feel entitled to a certain standard of service. i am 22 i cannont afford a brand new bimmer nor a more expensive model. the same reason someone would purchase a 328 and not a 335. and i did purchase the car from the dealer.
Appreciate 0