08-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #22
bas2000
AMG LOL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT like you stole it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercal29 View Post
Check out Ress Motor Works in the 700 block of North Capital downtown Indy. They have worked on my 1999 528iT for years. I have found them to do quality work. Nothing but BMW spoken there.

I will say I am surprised by the comments about Vaughn. I haven't gone there in a few years as I live in Fishers and work downtown so they are out of the way. Same for Reggie's - I was in their Noblesville shop last month and thought it looked nice and neat and well equipped.

Steve
Your first and Only post on this forum is questioning me?? Crap shops are a dime a dozen in Indy. I must say, if I drove a beater, I wouldn't care who worked on it either.

If you want real quality work done at a fraction of the price, you have to take a trip to Chicago.

As I originally stated, Reggie's is crap. I can name more things they can Not do than they can. If you need an oil change or battery replacement, they may be able to pull it off.

Same goes for Vaughn, nothing but shit! Yes, they fired the idiot who damaged my ride but I could care less since they lost a customer for life! I will never get back my lost time and frustration! For me, time is money!

Last edited by bas2000; 08-29-2013 at 01:02 AM..
Appreciate 0