View Single Post
      01-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #169
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
That's the same as my 911, if I took HP it would have been silly prices whereas PCP is ok. Porsche were doing slightly higher GFV on the c2s when I bought mine which made it way cheaper than HP. I am just getting to the point where it will cost me nothing to sell (ie car is worth the same as balance).

Which is good when you think what it's list price was and what she is worth now, it's lost (from list and not what I paid) around £30k in 16 months
Porsche finance is just good all round....even on my used Turbo, the interest was reasonable and the residuals unreal.

If you're evens after 16 months on a new one....well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina_B3_Lux View Post
In your cars it will then look like this:

[/IMG]

Alpina_B3_Lux

P.S. Oh, did I mention it?
I see nothing wrong with this picture - it is typical of many cars that pound up and down the motorway network. You Germans are only just catching up with the trends

There are no bloody pictures as I don't have anything that I've bought yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbin View Post
....................whats wrong with that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina_B3_Lux View Post
You should ask Vickie maybe...

Alpina_B3_Lux
Erm....why would Chris be asking Vicki anything to do with such pictures? Huh? HUH?

Chris - anything to tell me?

THERE IS GOOD NEWS.....THE MONEY FROM WWAC HAS CLEARED TODAY ALMOST ON THE 3PM DOT THAT THEY SAID IT WOULD BE.

So, it seems it really was a simple and faultless process that went exactly as they told me it would.
Appreciate 0