05-07-2014, 02:43 PM   #52
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDBooSTIn90 View Post
Im wondering the same thing. I have a 2007 E92. if i have the daytime lights set to ON in the BC dashboard settings, when i unlock the car my angel eyes come on softly like the other lights. I have HPB 40w led angel eye kit installed. they dont flicker and they look great.

Hoever, when i turn on my headlights the angel eyes dim and they dont look that great when theyre that dim! I would like to code out the dimming with the headlight. when i go to code the FRM module that first line of coding is not there. I tired searching for it a few different ways and its definetly not an option in NCSexpert.
Sounds like you have an FRMFA module, which is different. It's found in 2007 E92s with a build date of before 03/2007 in the door jamb.

PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_RL_BL_1 has been reported to control the angel eye voltage when the headlights are on for the FRMFA. It, and other functions and values are being discussed in a thread I started for angel eye coding. Take a look: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15917087