RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans 330d View Post
Did i say in my ad they were my wheels.
I stated they had never been put on in winter which is the trust i had in martin.
you snooze you lose and whilst you were asleep i bought them.
You had them offered at a very good price and you didnt want them so i have put on ebay and taken into account their fees etc.

They do look nice though matey i keep going to have a look at the quality of the finish each night.
Mate, I couldn't give a fuck what you do in your own home - there have been 3 sets of these recently and all were less than these, so that's not the issue.

All I really wanted to do is make the forum aware of what a mercenary chap you are. I particularly dislike people who go out of their way to make a quick quid of someone else's kindness - namely Spin on this occasion.

He probably doesn't mind, but I think as a community people need to know what kind of person they are dealing with. You sir, are without morals and I wouldn't trust you as far as I could piss.

I am sure you will note that I am within my rights to declare my position in this way and to state the facts as they are. Others can judge what they do with that information.

Matt
Appreciate 0