View Single Post
      06-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #12
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite 335i

Instead of blaming me, as I am not to blame. Why didn't you come in say we're sorry, give us your order number, and we will refund? No, you came in acting like I was at fault. In every pm I sent out, which was to every member you guys have on here because it took awhile for response. I was told by someone the kit wouldn't fit, someone said it would, no pms said it was backordered.

I believe your site should say pre-order on an item that is a pre-order. What about the people who order that don't come on this site?

The reason i didn't pm you is because I was pm'ed by James. He hadn't asked for an order number, even yesterday when i asked for my refund. he just told me I should get a response soon enough. That was yesterday. Now the 5 business days will probably put me another week or so to get my money back.

Keeping me in the loop isn't getting an email 2 weeks later saying you don't have the item. How is that tell me as soon as the order was placed? I missed that the product was backordered in the thread because you mentioned that you had the other kit which has a similar name, and I knew it more by the drop not the name.
Appreciate 0