View Single Post
      08-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #14
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

I did this a couple days ago. Thanks (-(ellblazer420 for the DIY.

I have been getting Low Meth flow when I go WOT, usually around half but it isn't stable. I can only get close to full flow if I go WOT + run the WW wipers. I have highjacked the WW lines for my meth kit. More info here - http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13361

Anyways, my question is for anyone that has done this DIY - did you notice on the back of the reservoir that there is hole roughly 1 inch in diameter? I dropped my filter inside the tank so I had to shake my reservoir around a bit and remember seeing it on the back and not thinking anything of it at the time. I have been using a lot more meth than what is considered normal, maybe around 5 x or more. I think I may be leaking the meth from this point. I would like to confirm if anyone else has seen this as I think I may be missing a rubber grommet from this location. The 'hole' that I'm speaking of is on the backside of the reservoir in the photos.

Btw, it turns out my WW filter was clean as new so if anyone knows why I'm still having low meth flow PM me!
Appreciate 0