View Single Post
      08-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
CRG3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M-Sport

Interested buyer!

Hey Cni2i,

Great looking car! I’m interested in buying it, if you want to sell it outright. After seeing your recent post, and checking into some of the pictures, etc that you’ve previously posted – it seems clear your car has been well taken care of. I can see you have put a lot of thought into the modifications and who performed them (ie. LTBMW.) I have been searching for awhile, and your car could be a good fit for me….. I’m hoping you have Logic7 and the Ipod/USB port.

Plus, from your standpoint, you may have an easier time finding the perfect E90 that fits your specifications if you buy it outright rather than trying for a trade.

(FYI - I just joined the forum today and apparently I am not permitted to PM you just yet. For several months, I’ve been reading the forum to get myself up to speed on 335i’s. As a major “car guy”, I’ve been driving Honda products most of my life…currently have a nicely modified TSX. However, I’m ready for a new car, and after looking at what’s available nowadays from the Asian manufacturers…it’s a no brainer….time to join the BMW family.)

Anyway, here is my contact info if you’d like to talk further.

Thanks,

Clif Rompf
510-225-8808
crthird@sbcglobal.net
SF Bay Area
Appreciate 0