View Single Post
      11-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #37
aykim2188
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Ze View Post
thanks, but i did work with a professional guy, he told me it's fine with some adjustment, lots of body kits are even worse than this. (that made me feels better) that's not the problem, but the things i am facing are too much different than what they told me, i have been waiting for more than 3 month after i paid the money, and the exhaust i got from them which cost me 1500EURO, is not even for my car, and now, they not even answer my email
Glad to hear that the bodykit can be installed properly

I would be extremely upset as well if I had to wait 3 months. I would contact them about getting reimbursed some of the money. 3 months is unacceptable. Even more ridiculous is the fact that they sent the wrong exhaust. The exhaust you purchased is a VERY famous brand though (italian made). I would keep complaining and tell them how you will spread your issues on the forums and I'm sure they will work with you then. Good luck!

m-tech front & sides | jbspeed CF splitters| painted reflectors | black kidneys | dinan strut bar | bmw performance exhaust | bmw performance power kit | bbs rg-r
Appreciate 0