03-22-2014, 03:39 AM   #49
BlueBill
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
As i already stated. This was the full version. Go back and read.
Maybe you should read my previous post too. As I said you just need to press the "Send Report" button in the full version here.

Pressing this button gets you the fault report in the full version so you can send it anywhere as an attachment to an email. There is no need to send any log with the full version as you have been stating wrongly repeatedly. So hopefully it's clear now and you stop arguing this wrong statement of yours.

We have been using the app for a long time now from the early days when it only had the diagnosis feature - and that worked with practically all adapters we have tried. Some better some worse.
Over time they added many new features to the app (FOR FREE) like many new codings for new ECUs. On Android they added the engine parameters - also for free!
Now they are planning to add DPF features where we are participating as test users again.
For the new free features that were added to the app many adapters are just not capable of supporting the required advanced communication functions they require to provide the new app features.

So what is the problem here? We have been using the app and all the functions before with any adapter - now they are adding new advanced features for free to app.

Should they stop providing the new free app features simply because not all adapters support the required functions?

Last edited by BlueBill; 03-22-2014 at 04:03 AM..
Appreciate 0