F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer This View Post
Why do you ask that every year?
Because every year I plan on taking whatever girl I am seeing at the time and I want them to have another girl there to socialize with. However, as most of you already know, whatever girl that I am seeing around MFest time usually pisses me off a week prior to going and then I kick her off the trip and my dad ends up going lol. Well it looks like a girl that I am seeing might finally make it on the trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
No the wife is staying home. I am bringing a couple friends.

Sid what is your plan for thursday night? I might have a booth reserved at the Palms for Thursday night.
What do you mean a booth? Like bottle service at the club or a cabana by the pool? Whatever it is, we will probably be down. There is only going to be one slight problem, the girl that is going with me (her name is Paige) is only 20. So...club stuff might be hard for her to get into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
Looks like 60s and sunny for the drive! Ill take anything over last year, snow, wind and sand dont mix well with paint!
I hope the weather is good. The news said there is supposed to be some rain/snow mix tomorrow afternoon.