View Single Post
      02-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #31
vwman
Rep
Drives: E92 335i x-drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 924er View Post
Since your CPO, I would personally go with COBB just because its an actual flash not a piggyback andof how easy it is to uninstall before going to a dealer and UNDETECTABLE at DEALERS, dont listen to anyone that tells you otherwise. BUT unless it goes to BMW NA for a PUMA case ur screwed but thats rare.. with JB4 you gotta mess with wires and all but its pretty impressive, im not hating..

As for CPO covering plugs, injectors coils etc it really depends. A lot of times the car will misfire only with the tune because its a higher load. once you remove your tune and go back to stock your car might run perfect and the dealer wont notice anything out of the ordinary.

For example, recently my car started misfiring only with the tune installed and i replace plugs and coils myself which was inexpensive at ECS and easy to do.
had it been an injector i would be pissed

good luck
Thanks for the suggestion. After looking at the COBB setup and being that I have the CPO, but it seems reasonable to go the COBB route even if means spending a little more (actually twice more) than the JB4
Appreciate 0