Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy2767 View Post
How hard is to put something in a box tape it up and bring it to the post office? (bumpers, wheels-tires are understandable) Are you really that busy you cant take a half hour or so to do this? I have wanted to purchase 6-7 items in the past year from the Canadian classified section only to see that its " GTA OR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY" GEEZZZ!! OK rant over................... maybe there should be a forum for just the Ontario members who only want to sell their items locally.
I actually never found this post as aggressive and offensive as everyone else seems to have. I guess there are a couple reasons people don't ship... either the item is cheap and not worth taking the time to ship or they don't have much exposure to shipping. I've shipped 100's of parcels in the past couple years so I actually prefer to ship items unless it's like a $40 item where it's not worth it. The biggest reason though is that some stuff is just a pain in the ass to find boxes for and ship... like an exhaust or bumper. Wheels and other parts are fairly straight forward to ship.

I understand the frustration... 90% of the stuff I want is Socal only and it really does suck haha, just message the person offer to cover shipping and to pay asking price + Cash on top... and just wait and see how fast they ship I do it all the time.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0