bmshez
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i Coupe M Sport (E92)

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart@BMRAutowerkes View Post
What do you want out of the handling upgrades?
There's the million dollar question haha. I suppose I want more responsive/sharper steering in everyday driving. I've noticed there's a fairly noticeable amount of body roll as is and it can't hurt having the car more stable and flat.

I'm currently on run-flats and I figure whenever I switch over to non-RFTs, I'll gain a bit in terms of grip. And so I'm not too fussed about a slight loss in grip coming out of upgrading the sway bars.

I know it makes me look terrible but I'm looking at bang-for-buck while maintaining/improving current ride comfort.

Quote:
Rear swaybar is a great upgrade, unfortunately install costs are rather high.
Yeha I noticed a lot of people talking about how much more fiddly it is to install a rear sway bar. However, the appeal for me is that it will significantly thicker than the current rear sway in my M-Sport whereas I'm concerned I won't notice much difference going with the slightly thicker front sway. I figured though that having a significantly thicker rear sway with a stock front sway would leave the car somewhat unbalanced....would a strut bar have any impact on stabilising the front more?

Quote:
Depends how he wants it set up, i.e. flatter turn in, less understeer/more oversteer...
Definitely prefer oversteer than understeer and yeah flatter turn in can't hurt, hence the sways. With that said, this is just for daily driving and not for a track...

Thanks again.
Appreciate 0