View Single Post
      09-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
iloseguitarpicks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335Xi

idrive questions/problems with ipod

Hey guys. Over the weekend I picked up my 335 () and one of the things I was really looking forward to was that it had the ipod integration. Well, what became an excitement has now become an annoyance. I have an ipod touch, 64 gb 3rd generation running 4.1. Whenever i try to go to my artists, nothing loads except "all." Also, when the rare occasion occurs that it does load my artists, it'll say I have no songs by them. The only way i can find stuff is by scrolling through 8000 songs.....or through genres which is awful as well. Now, I work at an audi dealer and their cars do the same thing, so I'm starting to think its a software problem, but I've restored many times and it.doesn't help. Does anyone know why this is happening? Also, is there a quicker way to scroll through artists? Trying to get to my bottom artists takes forever.... Thanks!