View Single Post
      10-05-2007, 02:06 PM   #15
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
You must not get along with your service department very well... I've had no problems taking my cars there. All they ask is that you give them the heads up before you make them chase gremlins which may not be caused by a regular BMW part.

They were even kind enough to do my alignment for me on my M3 with my own provided alignment numbers as long as I brought them some wood blocks to help them get it up on the alignment rack.
I get along very well with my Service Dept., except my very cool SA moved back to NY :sad0147: , so I'll be getting a new SA next time I go in for service.

I just think that having a BMW Meet at the dealer is kind of lame (especially since they have their own sales-related agenda for inviting current BMW drivers)...I have better things to do with my time. Now, if we're going to meet on a weekend day for a BMW Meet/BBQ somewhere in S. FL, then that sounds great...count me in!!!

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0