View Single Post
      02-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #107
Joe21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xiRN View Post
Listen salty bitch, no one cares that you make 36k or 19k or whatever it is a year being 17yo. It doesn't matter that your daddy makes 500k, or that you're 6' something and x amount of lbs. Stop bragging about yourself. It really does not make you better than anyone else here on this forum. You need to calm down. You asked for a car for 18k which everyone here (veteran members) are trying to tell you that it's not gonna happen, unless it's salvaged, and that's just the truth. Then you go apeshit and take it as an offense. Calm the fuck down, get that stick out of your ass, and shut the fuck up.

This forum doesn't need immature bastards like you giving us BMW enthusiasts a bad name.
LOL no you listen here you salty bitch, you think your Mr. tough guy huh? You ain't got shit on me pussyboy. I will go ahead and post pics when I buy my car here in the next two weeks. I will take a picture of the cashiers check I get and take a picture of my car. You that give a shit on here are just depressed the value of your cars is going down. So again, give it two weeks and you can shove it right up your ignorant ass.
Appreciate 0