View Single Post
      12-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #11
w2830
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentphish View Post
Well yeah, that's certainly an option, except you have to affix a metallic plate to your phone or case in order for it to attach via the magnet they use...which is one of the things I find annoying about the Mountek nGroove Snap2 cd slot mount I used to have.

I found the strength of the magnet always eventually caused the mount to pull out of the CD slot...not to mention the metal plate would get all scratched up and looked like crap on the back of my phone.

I like the Kenu so far.
Having to stick the metallic plate to the back of your phone is indeed the biggest downside of it, but the ease of having to just throw the phone on the mount everytime I get in the car it creates makes up for that for me. Pulling the mount out of the the air vent with the phone has happened to me as well and I've learned to twist the phone off the mount instead of pulling it straight away to avoid that from happening As for the scratches on the plate.so far it looks like it's holding up pretty well after a couple of months of use. I dont see much wear and tear if any. Maybe different quality? hope it's the case
Appreciate 0