12-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #17
Matts435coupe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 435i Coupe Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveishi View Post
Semi-agree. I track my '12 335is and of course it has great performance off the lot but def get a tune asap esp since you've already got 313Ms. however the harmon kardon is a very nice system with (albeit small) subs under the front seats. If anyone listens to music in this car you should do it (for $900 option?)

and to your question in the OP, yes it is n54, in my experience the BMW website is left wanting.

I have a very similar build as yours except black interior and I went with 6MT. if your previous cars were MT i would stick with it, DCT is a great transmission but I think you will get bored of it. its really only useful on track or in traffic bc i dont really see you paddle shifting around town.

All in all sounds like a good $$, but i think you will want to bump that mileage up a bit unless you have a very short commute or a DD

I used to get 15k a year, but never keep a car longer then a year and was paying an extra 30-40 a month I miles I never use. My car was leased in April and I only have 6500. I think 10 will be fine.

Ordered the car. I ended up getting a couple of extras I ended up getting the convenience package, 19 inch 313's and the BMW performance carbon fiber spoiler Went from 649 to 669 a month tax in sign and drive 39 months and the car lists for just under 60k. I think I did well got them to take another 400 off and get it right to invoice plus 2250 in rebates.
Appreciate 0