BradZditosky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 435i xDrive Gran Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
O.o something new and very helpful for the N/A thread hahah thanks for the great write up! I was too much of a pansy to do this myself & had LTMW do it for me =P in June I plan to get PE & AA tune!
No problem! definitely worth doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpander View Post
Great write up. If I had N52 I'd do the same.
I would love to see what power gains your car has.
according to the latest article, http://activeautowerkeblog.wordpress.com/, i should be making at least an extra 24 rwhp and that test was done without the 3 stage manifold which should give me at least an extra 15-20 rwhp. so i could be producing 40+ more rwhp, but i guess its hard to tell unless i put in on a dyno which i dont plan on doing unless someone what to get me on one for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zajac1 View Post
How it feels now ?? : )
It feels great! i can definitely feel the extra power, and from what i have read its only going to get better over the next few 100 miles as the tune adapts to my car from my readings and the modifications i have done i should be getting at least 50+ more hp at the crank and you can definitely tell there is more there then before, quite a bit more, i cant wait to put my summer tires back on so i can really grip the road and see what the car can do now.