Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairD876
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
With that set up as you put it " a nice big stretch" is actually not needed. I ran wider and lower offsets 245/35 and 285/30 just gotta know what to do bud.

And really dude you Ser people hitting potholes and popping beads off the rim. Your talking outta your ass your new to this it really shows dude. And you don't need to drive slowly everywhere. Your post kill me seriously
Hey man I don't know why no one ever says anything to you, but literally every post you make is either: negative, rude, condescending, etc. The guy is clearly new to custom wheels/offsets and you act like an absolute prick because he is learning. Keep those comments to yourself. If you really are the wheel guru then why don't you offer to help him and bring something positive to the forum, bud? We all know you run the widest wheels, with the lowest offsets, and have fattest tires and honestly no one cares. Bottom line: please stop acting like a douche bag.
Look around you little douche bag I help alot of clueless people on this forum. Yeah I talk alot of shit but ask the fucking 100s of people that pm me and start threads how well I actually helped them and how courteous I am throughout the process.

Little bitchs like you only see my bad comments though, good work
Appreciate 0