10-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #226
PichaDis11
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by damirj79 View Post
I know Dension is easier as I have it installed already. But there are some problems, sometime the navigation through the playlist is impossible because it is saying msg "loading playlist" or something like that. Also i would like to use also Cd changer. Then adding fiscon BT unit is impossible because it uses again cd changer menu to use BT audio functions. So it is either Dension or either Fiscon. I would like to have USB port, BT connection to phone and BT audio (streaming audio) and possibly CD changer.

On ebay there is ton of used MULF and TCU units sold very cheap (200€ for both of them), the problem is only harness i believe. And my knowledge, because i don't know which modules are to be used for BT and USB. I read somewhere that MULF2 high can do USB and BT (not clear if also BT streaming), other are saying that TCU must be used.. really confusing. Not to mention that there exist a combox also, but then again it can only be used on CIC navigation, but i have CCC. Is is possible to use combox with CCC ?
MULF2 high only Supports USB, Voice Control and phone calls only via Bluetooth. No Audio Streaming. Audio streaming came around 2010 for BMW I've heard.
Appreciate 0