10-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #160
fre118d
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118d

Option 6FL with option SA 633

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct335i View Post
I got the 6fl Retrofitted in my car finally and it works flawlessly!! . It took my dealer cpl days but with the help of BMW Germany support, they succeeded. This was the first time for my dealer, next they know what to do. As per dealer, a special program had to be downloaded to get this working.

Funny thing, I spoke to different dealer, prior to my install and they called BMW Canada and as per them, the part was tested and NEVER worked. They had adv the dealer not to install the kit. However, since I read the installation instructions for retrofit kit and had a feeling it should work. I tried a different dealer and got it working. .

So for those interested in getting the retrofit kit, here are the details.

I needed the following parts to get this working.
Retrofit kit No.# 65 41 0 445 465
ULF Module # 84-10-9-207-360 (some cars, may have this). My Apr 07 Production 335i, with Bluetooth, I-Drive and Logic 7 did not have the module.
The part themselves cost $1000.00 CAD + Labour.

I know it’s a little pricey but I had wanted it since few weeks after I ordered my car (2.5 yrs now) and enjoy’n it now.

Good Luck to those interested.

hi,

I have bluetooth SA 633 , nav Bussiness and i-drive
i have order the Retrofit kit No.# 65 41 0 445 465 and the
ULF Module No.# 84-10-9-207-360

the retrofit kit is installed, but a have a problem with the connecting between the 2 modules MULF2 and SA 633 (TCU)
they say in the BMW service center that the 2 modules in parallel must be connected

have anyone the wiring connecting diagram for these 2 modules?

thanks
Appreciate 0