View Single Post
      12-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #16
nukezero
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 series

No, they told me before hand the oil change was going to take 2 hours because it was so backed up. They had a lot of cars that day. It actually took about an hour and 30 minutes. This is also including the car wash.

The SA's tone of voice and his "made up story" at the end really sound like he didn't have the seat checked at all. I am almost certain about it. Besides, the dealer makes money if they perform an inspection and would gladly try to diagnose problems because it reels in money for them.

I don't think the advisers mood was just down that day like he's having a sad bad day like his dog died. But it's just he had a strange arrogant (yeah i'm lazy) type of attitude, don't bother me. Because, when i first walked up, I can tell he glanced at me and his face/reaction was one of those "oh I hope he doesn't come this way, i'll just look down at the computer and ignore him" type of attitude. This is not something I want to deal with.
But the reason why I approached him was because the client adviser delegator told me to go to him. So it's not like I had a choice at the time.

So maybe next time, when I walk up to any service adviser i should say to them and make a big scene:

1. Hi, are you having a bad day? If so, tell me now, and I'll leave you alone and find another agent.
2. Because if you are having a bad day, and you lie to me, I will blast you on paper.
3. Or if you're not having a bad day, you're just lazy, then tell me too.

I agree with someone, we paid too much at the dealership to have to deal with this attitude.
Appreciate 0