United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammonia
Dear Carve, and SkiMask and whoever else that likes to shit on our thread,

Is there a anti-tattoo thread somewhere you guys can go to? GTFO with that shit, holy fuck. Since when is a fucking mural on a car the same as a tattoo on a body? WTF?

What it boils down to, regardless of whatever lists or paragraphs you'd like to draft up in rebuttal to this, is that your OPINION is that tattoos are (tacky, outdated, w.e), and OUR opinions, of the tattoos on OUR bodies, not yours, is that obviously, we like them. Who the fuck are you to try and correct what we like? You may be 34 years old, but you are a child. You are in here to do nothing but argue with us and try to tell us the tattoos we have are stupid. Who does that? Seriously

I'll be back to post up my tattoos.
Well said

I don't like to get into debates with people about petty things like tattoos so I generally stay away from conversations like this. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but, like Ammonia said, these are *our* bodies and while others' opinions about what we do to them or put on them are duly noted, it's really none of anyone else's concern, one way or the other. The choices we make about our bodies and how we choose to express ourselves really should have no significance to you; just as your opinions of our choices won't be causing us any grief, either. As a Libertarian you should be able to appreciate or at least accept that others' opinions and views should not be mandated onto others who do not share your outlook.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0