03-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
I have not but im going to call them about covering it.
I am sure that anybody that wants to can go. If you call and RSVP I doubt they would notice whether you actually received an invitation or not. Here is the info in case anybody else is interested:

Please join us to celebrate Schomp BMW’s designation as Colorado’s first BMW M-Certified Center. Our 2012 M Series Certified Launch Party will be held on April 5, 2012, from 6pm to 9pm at our Highlands Ranch facility - 1190 Plum Valley Lane, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. This invitation is especially for you as one of a very select group of loyal BMW customers.

As General Manager of Schomp BMW, it’s my pleasure to invite you to be one of the first to experience the new M Series Showroom. You will also enjoy an impressive offering of newly arrived M cars as well as an appearance by our very special guest – the 2013 M5 Press Car.

Please RSVP
Due to the anticipated response, we ask that you RSVP by calling 877-512-3077. We hope you will be able to join us next Thursday evening as we celebrate this milestone in our Center’s history.