View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #14
Balln2k12
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I'm so frustrated trying to find the correct solution to upgrade my system. Have read multiple threads, but seems there are a lot of missing parts of the puzzle to make a simple purchase.

I have 2010 with iDrive but with base system. I know I can purchase BSW system, but don't want to drop $700 for 2 pairs of speakers.

I need to know the following:

Window seals (with tweeters): what is the correct part number from BMW?

Speaker wire adapters: Technics kit? How do I purchase a kit to allow me to upgrade all my speakers without cutting/splicing the factory wires?

Battery thermal connector: what adapter can I use/purchase to hook an amp to the battery?

Under seat subwoofer bracket: I see that there is an adapter needed to install 8" woofers under seat, and I see there is also a speaker wire adapter needed.

Component speaker options: what brands, models work in front door and rear deck for best fit and good sound?

Subwoofer options for under seats?

JBL processor? I have seen photos of people using one, why do I need one and other options?

If I can get all the right information to do the correct job, I would be more than happy to put together an extremely detailed "turnkey" install help guide for others.

Thank you all so much for the help
Appreciate 0