View Single Post
      01-26-2011, 02:31 AM   #35
Jameson@Alpine
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by meric88 View Post
First of all, I would like to inform everyone in this forum that; this seller is a fraud. Although I sent him the money 2.5 months ago and played part on the transaction. Yet, he failed to ship the item and accused me of not going to customs to pick it up.
To clarify, every item i ordered which almost amont to hundreds of items, none of them were held at customs. Even if it is held at customs, the customs officials send a notification declaring I have a package.
On top of me not shipping the item, he is still says he shipped the item for the second time of which tracking number was not even provided even though i asked for many times.
$200 US is nothing to me, and I am not after it. However, I just wanted to inform all the future customers about how this seller is acting during the transaction period.

okay, fraud... If thats what you'd like to call it, because you had complications with your package doesnt mean you have to call it fraud. We've been shipping kits for over a year now, over 50 kit's a week, I think we're pretty legitimate. Yes we have had some complications about a month ago, but now everythings straightened out.

If you have an issue, please PM me or email me at Leo@Alpinemss.com

Thank you for your time.
Appreciate 0