View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw

any business owners extend credit to customers?

i am in a service based industry. i do sell some products but mainly my family provides a service. i have been approached by some companies that provide a concept ive been looking for. if a client does not have sufficient funds to pay my firm for our services, i now have the option to turn them on to a third party funding company. these two funding companies claim there is no recourse to my firm if we sign a client up with them. scenario plays as such. my services cost 3500. my client provides 1000k down and signs up with third party funding company. if accepted based on credit bla bla and approved, the third party pays my firm directly the balance (2500) and then bills my client over the next 18 months or whatever the installment agreement details.

its a win win win? i provide services to a client in need. a client gets services he desires. a lender provides the funds and collects interest. all parties fully disclose the agreements.

the lender specializes in at need financing to consumers via merchants (myself). lender approved or denies customer of mine and upon approval lender wires funds in my account and bills client with no recourse to my firm in the event the client defaults....

anybody use a service like this in their business? im not talking about accepting visa or mastercard. im talking about if you are a business owner and there is specific lenders in your industry that fills a void in your market....
Appreciate 0