First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AU335i View Post
smh... defense pooped on themselves and offense wasn't helping to take pressure off at all... just a shitty game for Germany.

Balotelli is a cocky ass that will get shut down by Spain... his goals against Germany really weren't anything special other than goals that are supposed to be put in the net. He'll get frustrated v.s. Spain when he can only touch the ball twice the whole match.
Why not just give credit where credit is due? Italy outplayed Germany plain and simple. They made the most of their FEWER opportunities. They were out played, out coached, and out thought. Balotelli puts the ball in the net, and Gomez puts his shots in the stands. I don't think I hear the announcers say Schweinsteiger's name after the introductions. Balotelli is absolutely a head case, I've watched him since he was in Inter's youth team in 2008 and was brought up to play his first senior game in the Coppa Italia. He's a jerk, but he scores goals, and puts himself in a position to score. He's a bit like Edmundo in the 90's, a great talent and a head case.

He had chances against Spain the first time and wasted them. Let's see if he repeats his mistakes tomorrow, or not.